- Please remember my sister Wendy Grabiec in your prayers. She has been diagnosed with an incurable cancer. She just retired a few weeks ago as a principal and has led a life devoted to her children and teachers. The physicians in Toronto and Hamilton are scrambling to find something that will help her. I am praying every moment that the Lord will give her some more time to enjoy her well-deserved retirement.
- For Special intention of Joni Rosser.
- Please pray for the healing and restoration of my marriage. For my husband's heart be touched by God to be open to reconciliation, and that we may both know wisdom and grace so needed at this time.
- PLEASE pray that the pain will go away from my wife's back and legs as a result of hip replacement surgery. Please pray for my sister who passed away a few months ago. Please pray for a Special Intention.
- A very dear friend of ours has been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer, and his wife has asked for our prayers as he begins treatment. Donny and Judy Morgan.
- Please pray for my aunt, Sue Tessman, who is dying of cancer, that she will be blessed with a peaceful death.
- Please pray for Luz Elena Kalabek, a valued employee of Resurrection Manor, who is in hospital with pneumonia. Luz has been battling cancer.
Lives That Shaped Us
Father Clarence Weiss
Father Clarence died in 1967. He ministry over the years was directed almost exclusively to the education of men considering the priesthood and studying at St. Mary’s College Seminary in Kentucky. He was admired as a spiritual, sincere and gentle person.
Father Bob Liddy
was ordained in 1964. He has served the community as a teacher, seminary rector, provincial superior, house superior and vocation director. He currently assists with chaplaincy at St. Jerome's College and offers supply ministry to local parishes.